KeyWest - 36 Park Lawn Road
Builder: Times Group
The Key to living well is to live at Key West a spectacular 44 storey condominium. Nature at your doorstep, all-encompassing breathtaking views of the city and lake, looking North towards the Humber River and the neighbouring Mimico River Ravine.
There is a wide choice of social and recreational amenities. Ground floor amenities include a party room, a fully loaded gym including a yoga studio and aerobics room, 8-ball or snooker table. The Residents’ Lounge provides a perfect place to gather, with a bar and large dining room table, a presentation kitchen and a stone feature fireplace. Situated atop the building’s 2-storey podium is a fabulous outdoor terrace -- a beautifully landscaped sanctuary which you’ll seek out often, with conversation areas ideal for just hanging out and BBQ stations designed for al fresco dining.
The lake and the river are both a short stroll away from Key West. But finding an oasis of greenery, blue skies and fresh air is much closer than that.
Living Green - Environmentally sustainable development
TIMES GROUP is commitment to more energy-efficient features, environmentally friendly materials, and construction practices that minimize waste. As a candidate for Toronto Green Standard TIER 2 - the highest green building standard that exists in the industry.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Double glazed, Low-E windows with argon gas fill to provide added comfort and reduce heating and cooling costs.
- High pressure, low-flow shower heads to reduce energy consumption for domestic hot water without sacrificing bathing comforts.
- Energy Star™ appliances to reduce electricity use.
- Sub-metering for individual allocation of electricity costs.
- Best Practices Commissioning of major mechanical equipment by third party energy management firm to ensure that systems operate at optimal performance levels.Occupancy sensors on lighting in non-essential common areas.
- CO2 monitors in the parking garage to activate air handling equipment when needed (versus around-the-clock) saving money on fan operation.
- On-site treatment of storm water to remove particulate matter.
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY
- Continuous fresh air provided directly to occupied units.
- Interior latex-based paints, adhesives & sealants certified by the Environmental Choice Program to ensure ultra low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Indoor Air Quality management plan during and after construction to ensure healthy living space when you move in and for the life of the building.
- Adhesive-free hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and allergens and reduce off-gassing.
- Best practice ventilation and air sealing practice to eliminate transfer of tobacco smoke between suites.
- WATER EFFICIENCY
- Low flow, high pressure shower heads and faucets.
- Dual flush water efficient toilets.
- Water efficient landscaping and storage of rainwater to eliminate consumption of potable water for irrigation.
- Front loading Energy Star™ washing machines (use less water and detergent).
- Individual suite metering will provide incentive for occupants to reduce consumption.
- OTHER ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES
- Walking distance to public transportation.
- Diverting construction waste to reduce landfill loads.
- Recycle facilities that permit convenient separating and disposing of recyclables.
- Additional secure bicycle sorage space conveniently located.