Westwood, 8 Fieldway Road
Builder: Alterra Finer Westwood Ltd
Westwood is an intimate 6 storey residence that blends contemporary design with a classic casual vibe. The award-winning architectural firm EI Richmond Architects Ltd. has created a striking modern exterior with a stunning colour palette, resulting in a one-of-a-kind residence that is fashionable, functional and fabulous.
On the ground floor there’s an elegant modern lobby welcomes guests while a fully furnished guest suite comfortably accommodates them on overnight visits. A games room equipped with a big screen TV and the latest gaming consoles and equipment offers yet another pleasant diversion from the everyday routine.
The 4th floor offers abundant opportunities to relax and escape. With a landscaped outdoor terrace, plus a party room with dining area, you’ll be able to entertain friends and family in style, year round. Feel free to enhance your physical well-being with a regular workout in the fully equipped Fitness Studio.
Dramatic outdoor terrace. Living at Bloor and Islington, you’re living steps from a major transportation hub, connected to Toronto, Mississauga and beyond via multiple transit lines that begin and end virtually around the corner. Within minutes, you can be heading downtown to work or enjoying any of the shops, restaurants and service the area has to offer. The shopping is truly nothing less than superb, with Bloor Street known for its unbeatable selection, from the Kingsway and Bloor West Village to Yorkville and beyond.
A Green energy-efficient and environmentally friendly building that demonstrates all the principles of green and energy-conscious design.
• In-suite energy recover ventilation system (ERV) for energy-efficient suite ventilation
• high performance, energy efficient building envelope components.
• Reduction in potable water consumption using water-efficient in-suite fixtures and faucets.
• Reduction in energy use with energy efficient in-suite appliances.
• Bicycle parking areas to encourage alternative transportation.
• A storage and collection area for recycling.
• Low-flow bathroom vanity and shower fixtures
• Reduction in potable water used for irrigation
• Certified in-suite smart meters in all residential suites.
• Water efficient plant materials in the landscaped courtyard.
• Low E double-glazed thermal windows.
Clean lines, expansive floor to ceiling windows and generous balconies and terraces give Westwood a sleek, dramatic look. As a result of these architectural elements, the suites within are bestowed with abundant natural light, additional exterior living space and sweeping, open floor plans.
Suites ranging from: 573sq ft one bedroom to 948 sq ft two bedroom and den.
Maintenance includes: Heat, Water and Air conditioning, Building Insurance and Common area maintenance.